A huge thank you to everyone who joined our Willow Walk & Canal Cruise 2016. Please join us in 2017!!
We would love you to join us on our annual guided four mile countryside sponsored walk in aid of The Willow Trust. At the end of the four miles join us on the boats for a well deserved squash and biscuits and then either enjoy a cruise back on Leonard Matchan or Spirit of Freedom II, or walk a further two miles back to our moorings at Saul Junction.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you are joining our walk this year so we know how many people to expect.
WHEN: Sunday 18th September 2016. Start: 10am. Time for walk: 2-2.5 hours.
WHERE: The Willow Trust Sponsored Walk 2016 will start from our moorings by the main Car Park, Saul Junction, GL2 7LA
1. The Walk is led and starts from the Willow Trust boats moored at Saul Junction, next to Junction Bridge.
2. The walk is around 4 miles long, with three stiles and ends at Splatt Bridge. It is an extremely pleasant flat walk along footpaths.
3. A Willow Trust boat will be moored at Splatt Bridge for those wishing to cruise back up the canal to Saul Junction.
4. For those wishing to enjoy a longer walk it is around an extra 2 miles along the towpath from Splatt Bridge back to Saul Junction.
5. In all the walk and cruise will take around two to two and a half hours.
6. There will be squash and biscuits served from the Willow Trust boats at the end of the walk.
7. Dogs of all sizes are welcome but should be kept on leads.
8. At the end of the walk why not treat yourself to lunch at The Stables Café at Saul Junction or one of the several pubs in the vicinity.